Industry: Real Estate and Facilities
Spotless Group is an Australian owned, managed and operated provider of integrated facility management services. With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Spotless is proud of its heritage, knowledge and capabilities. The Group’s 40,000 employees deliver 30 million service hours a year across hundreds of specialist services to industry sectors.
- Large volume of unstructured and duplicate Material Master data.
- Manual upload of data leads to master data inconsistency in and substantial delays.
- Vendor Empanelment – The whole process was manual starting from vendor request approval to master data creation in SAP.
- No defined approval and authorization process.
- Multiple and scattered third party applications including SAP to raise the Purchase Order.
- Complex end-user screens to select Product Category.
- Complex integration processes.
- Greater and quicker ROI realization from ERP
- Clean and consistent master data enhancing decision making
- Increased Contract Compliance
- Spend Leverage through supplier consolidation
- Process Transparency
- Streamline supply chain efficiency
- Reduced Mean time to delivery of products and services