Roles and Responsibilities – not limited to:
- Setting up meetings for Business sales managers through a mix of cold and warm phone calling identified via an existing data base.
- Following up on the open leads and converting them into a meeting/demo for sales team.
- Updating internal sales portal with potential client’s information.
- Identifying decision makers within an organisation, building relationship with them.
- Understanding scope of opportunity/sale, sharing relevant product and services information with them.
- You will also be selling cloud subscription over the phone.
Skills and Experience:
- Two or more years of inside sales experience preferably in selling cloud SaaS solutions.
- Experience working with company products, services, competencies, solutions, and offerings.
- Experience working with company sales methodologies and supporting tools and applications.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Sales driven/focused.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and independently.
You will have proven extensive experience working as an inside sales executive with a pro-active attitude. Salary will be offered as per relevant experience along with sales commissions.
If you’d like to get on board with this challenging opportunity, please submit your updated resume with a cover letter of around 250 words (max) stating why you qualify for this opportunity.
Or feel free to drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.