- Drives the full sales cycle, utilizing industry and strategic knowledge to win business deals.
- Responsible for introducing customers with product solutions based on facts and understanding of customers’ business needs and strategy.
- Generates and owns opportunities through the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Leverages an established network of references to win credibility.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Builds and owns the account plans, including timeline, deliverable & goals, for target accounts.
- Conducts targeted outbound prospecting within defined geography.
- Engages potential client to understand high-level needs and verifies right fit for Prospecta solutions.
- Gets involved in negotiation, closure, and documentation of customer contracts and renewals.
- Contributes to the development of annual organizational objectives/priorities.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and make alliance with clients, consultants that will lead to win Sales in Enterprise Accounts.
- To identify, recruit and on-board new partners within assigned territory.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Meets or exceeds sales targets.
- Meets or exceeds pipeline targets.
- Ensures active tracking of the pipeline and deals and provides the leadership team with regular status updates.
- Creates strong relationships with clients by delivering fantastic customer experience and leverages client relationship skills to drive additional sales.
- Business knowledge to understand customer needs and strategy.
- Must have the experience and business savvy necessary to interact directly with CTO, CIO, VP and other senior roles within the customer organization.
- Must have the business connections to gain access to new customers through self-directed referrals and customer penetration activities.
- Able to communicate the same message in a different way to both technical and business-oriented decision makers. Superior ability to adapt messages to stakeholders at all levels of the company.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Goal oriented with superior work ethic.
- Superior negotiation skills and the ability to influence others in decision-making.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or a related field required.
- Requires 5+ years successful B2B sales experience in selling enterprise cloud products, including a minimum of 3 years of experience in technology or a related industry.
- Demonstrated successful experience developing and maintaining a sales pipeline through referrals, customer contacts and targeted accounts.
- Experience in all facets of sales: outbound lead generation, follow up, pipeline management, training, and closing skills required.
- Documented success in closing revenue generating business and successful history working under a quota required.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary dependent of their level of experience.
If you’d like to get on board with this challenging opportunity, please submit your updated resume with a cover letter of around 250 words (max) stating why you qualify for this opportunity.
Or feel free to drop your resume at email@example.com.